Wednesday, April 16, 2008

... the Atlanta Falcons select ...


It's true that the Falcons have needs on both the offensive and defensive line. Most mock drafts I have read predict Glenn Dorsey will end up in Atlanta should the Rams pass on him. The Falcons also have needs in their secondary with the departure of DeAngelo Hall and at tight end since releasing Alge Crumpler. In my opinion, their biggest need is a leader. With Joey Harrington and Chris Redman on the roster, I feel as though they would be wise to choose Boston College QB Matt Ryan. If they do draft Dorsey, I would look for Delaware's Joe Flacco, Michigan's Chad Henne or Louisville's Brian Brohm to head to Atlanta in the second round. Let me throw a wrench into the mock - 1. Jake Long, OT to Miami 2. Chris Long, DE to St. Louis and 3. Matt Ryan, QB to Atlanta.

No comments: