Friday, April 25, 2008

What happened LeBron?

If you had told me that the final score of Thursday nights Cleveland vs. Washington match up would be 108-72, I would have said either Cleveland beat the Wizards or maybe Cleveland beat the Hoyas or Terrapins. One thing I wouldn't have said was that Cleveland received, in the words of Cavs head coach Mike Brown, "a good old-fashioned behind kicking." DeShawn Stevenson was showing LeBron the "can't feel my face" gesture while the crowd chanted "overrated." I doubt it will really make a difference to LeBron - I still like Cleveland in 6. Nonetheless, kudos to Washington, the Wizards came to ball last night. Houston and Toronto made their playoff pairings a bit more interesting as T MAc and the Rockets shocked the Jazz in Utah and Toronto notched a solid victory over the Florida Boys behind TJ Ford and Jose Calderon.  

No comments: