Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh, It's On!

Here we go. At 3 ET the 2008 NFL Draft will begin. I will be in my own personal war room with my daughters and wife, with one eye on a game board of my girls choosing, the other on the flat screen. I will have one hand on my green Candyland man, the other on a slice of pizza. With my butt on my couch, my mind on the tracker and my heart in the Dolphins war room, I will sit on edge with anticipation. Will the Dolphins trade Jason Taylor? I think so. Will Jeremy Shockey become a Saint? Yes. Will Chad Johnson get dealt. I believe so, but I hope not. I'd love to see what happens if he is forced to play for the Bungles this year. Who will the Rams pick? Will the Packers actually pick up Culpepper? Will the J-E-T-S pick an under achieving lineman, a player no one else has been talking about or a kicker with their first round pick (they better take McFadden if he's still there). Will Matt Ryan fall to the Ravens or further? I'm so excited I will probably vomit all over myself before the day is through. Here's to fantasy geeks, Papa John's and the NFL! After this weekend, I promise everyone I will try to get a life!!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally the NFL Draft is upon us. What excitement will we see this year - I really hope Cincinnati Trade Chad Johnson - which prove my point that in fact that Bungles SUCK !!!- I hope Miami keeps Jason Taylor -(btw not doing to bad on Dancing with the star) my question is why does the Raven need to pick up another QB the got Troy Smith (Ohio state) last draft why have to basically Rookie QB- they need a Vet. QB - I was happy to see Steve McNair Retire he was a great player who player through alot of injuries- Pittsburgh Steelers Number 23 in the draft they could move up or not - I will have to wait - I just hope they find a replacement for Alan Faneca and a better CB- nothing against Ike Taylor well I can't wait for all the excitement to start

Anonymous said...

So what are your thoughts on the big day?

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that i'm happy with the Steelers Draft - now I can't wait for the season to beginning

Anonymous said...

okay Tony where are you at - i check the blogger site at least once a week -- to see what you are blogging about and nothing has change we have in the:
NBA Final Lakers & Celtics - i don't watch NBA but I would have to say it will be 7 games series with LA Lakers taken it all - that my opinion -
NFL-- Owens' contract extension actually cashed in a $7 million bonus, plus a three-year extension worth around $27 million. they are only do this to make him happy because they if they don't he will do the samething he did in philly and Jerry Jones doesn't want that -Now will TO take a hit NOOOOOOO because he is a wimp-- another thing your Dolphin are being really stupid if they let Jason Taylor go - just because he was on dancing with the star is a stupid reason to get rid of him maybe I don't know all the fact in this situation but I do feel the dolphin would be crazy to let him go----Cincinnati - Well Chad Johnson go to minicamp don't know we will have to watch and see - I think it should be a very interesting season at that --
MLB- all can say is Yankee suck that is it